Friday, March 07, 2008

It's really been nice since the kids have moved out. Hubby's blood pressure is starting to come down. Very good sign!!!
Since the kids moved out and down to Texas now, they don't call us. I've called them several times and left messages for them. I've called at different times during the day, and a few times in the evening. Guess they are upset at us. Not sure why. Son's cell phone is disconnected, only because he has not paid the bill. He can get the money and take it to any US Cellular and pay it there. Then it will get turned back on. tsk tsk

I am almost finished with making my cousin another "Name in Filet". Just have to do the other end of it. Then my cousin has tea towels that she wants done up. Told her.. No problem.. you just supply the towels and yarns, and I won't charge you for them.
Been trying to keep myself healthy. This cough is bad. Had a terrible coughing fit last night during a program on PBS. Celtic Thunder. They were really good, then after that, came the "Blue Man Group". They are funny. They will be here in Tulsa on april 5 at the Maybe Center. Hubby would like to go and see them. Will think about it *w*

1 Comments:

Blogger Crochetoholic said...

hi there Terri, I haven't talked to you in awhile...I think th eBlue Man Grp is funny too...Did you see them in LV?

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home