Monday, March 26, 2007

Blah Monday

Here it is Monday morning and I feel blah. Yesterday, all I did was sleep. I've got a cold and it's moving down into my chest, so I've been on nyquil to help me sleep. I really think I got caught up yesterday.. lol
Not only feeling blah, I haven't been in the mood to crochet *Yikes*, not good, I need to get this blanket done for Heather. Am on row 98 out of 124. Then I get to start on another one, just like that one for Rachel (both our daughters), in the same color. YIPPIE!!!
I will be the first to admit that I am not the best house keeper. But at times, I do feel like cleaning EVERYTHING. This is NOT one of those times.. lol
I did get to chat with my bestest friend in Australia this morning. That really lifted up my spirits. We've been missing each other on yahoo for the past month or so. She told me that she still reads my blog. =)
That made me want to post here today. I do have counter on here, but no one replies to the posts, so I don't know what is going on.. lol, maybe I don't wanna know what they are thinking. I've thought about closing this blogger. I just don't crochet fast enough to post items, I don't read that many books. My life is a bore right now. Don't get me wrong. I love my life and family. Just that I am stuck in a rut with my crocheting. Funny how it affects everything else around me.
I've also been wanting to try and a penpal in Scotland or Ireland. Not sure why, just that they sound lovely. Then I thought, I have a best friend in Australia, and we only yahoo chat, so why not just send her a snail mail post? Maybe even a box with some yarn and thread. So I just might do that. I won't post on here what I got her until she recieves the box.. lol :P~~~~~
Love you Alison.. thanks for being there for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I just love pen pal friends. I still keep in touch with one I got from Northern Ireland when I was 12! She is coming to Belgium in a few weeks for a wee visit!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home